Okay let’s get this show on the road
What you have to ask yourself is :-
1. How much are you willing to spend to take up an opportunity.
2. What’s the minimum commission you’re willing to accept.
When you’ve done that consider the following:-
1. Check the internet for any reviews, however be aware, if you see “scam” in the title of the review, it doesn’t automatically mean it’s a scam, it’s an “attention grabber”. Ask yourself how many times have you looked at a post with the word “scam” in the title and you’ve automatically started to read it? I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve done this. So don’t discount those opportunities.
2. You don’t have to limit yourself to one business opportunity, you’d be crazy to. What happens if the company you’re representing goes bust?
3. There is no such thing as a “get rich quick” opportunity. You’d might as well just put your money on the lottery.
Now you’ve done all of that and cut through the dog and pony show and dug a little deeper, now you’re ready to enter the fray. It’s not going to be easy, there will be a lot more lows when you start out, but stick with it. It’s going to take a while to hit on the winning formula.